Note: If the "ACCEPT" button cannot be seen at the bottom of the page it means that the HentaiVerse window is too small. If the window size cannot be increased players must either scroll down (using the arrow keys) or zoom out (Ctrl + -) until it becomes visible.
The Equipment found here comes solely from players that sold them to the bazaar; it does not generate any equipment on its own. Some equipment will be deleted When quantities are too high by the system after 15 minutes (faster if it's obsolete or of below Average quality). The credit value of any piece of equipment is determined primarily by its tier (armor only), followed by its base PXP, followed by its prefixes/suffixes. The selling price of any piece of equipment is ~20% of its buying price.
Clicking on the padlock ( -> ) next to a piece of equipment prevents it from being sold or sent via MoogleMail as well as other restrictions that prevent changes to it.
- Note: Any currently slotted equipment cannot be sold even if it is unlocked. This applies across all equip sets on each persona.
Equipment marked in red is higher level than the player and must be soulfused before being used.
Any equipment purchased from the bazaar becomes untradeable and locked. Any Equipment that is untradeable and sold can be bought back only by its owner within 24 hours. The buyback cost is 5 times the normal buy cost or 10k credits, whichever is higher.
Items marked in green are of unlimited supply; all other goods available at the bazaar were sold to it by players and thus are finite (up to 9,999). Items may be purchased in any number as a player's credits and the stock amounts allow (up to 99,999 per transaction).
Players with the Coupon Clipper Hath Perk make purchases at a 10% discount.
All values are in credits:
|Item||Sale Value||Cost to Buy|
|Swiftness / Protection / Shadows||8||200|
|Voidseeker / Featherweight||10||1,000|
|Aether / Amnesia||50||5,000|
|Lock of Blue Hair||150||750|
|Bunny-Girl Costume, Hinamatsuri Doll, Broken Glasses, Bronze Coupon||200||1,000|
|(Any God-class), Platinum Coupon||1,000||5,000|
The Market can be used to buy or sell items to other Players. To buy on The Market, you first need to have credits in your Market credit balance, which can be done either through depositing, or making sales. Credits in the Market balance can be withdrawn at any time, in any amount.
- Select the item you need - if it's not available, then no other player is willing to sell it at that moment.
- Place a buy order: quantity and price per item.
- If there is a sell order available at that price or at a lower price, you will get the item immediately. You pay the price of the sell order. This is paid out of your Market credit balance.
- If there is no sell order available at that price or at a lower price, you won't get the items immediately. Your buy order will remain open until someone creates a sell order at that price (or lower).
- Select the item you want to sell - you need to have this item in your inventory.
- Place a sell order: quantity and price per batch.
- If there is a buy order available at that price or at a higher price, you will sell the item immediately. You receive the price of your sell order, minus 1% tax. This is added to your Market credit balance.
- If there is no buy order available at that price or at a higher price, you won't sell the items immediately. Your sell order will remain open until someone creates a buy at that price (or higher).
- For items that are always available in the Item Shop (e.g. health Restoratives), you can't have open buy orders below the Item Shop price. You will effectively buy them from the Item Shop in the Market in that case.
- Quantities are capped at 99,999,999 per item.
- Buy order quantities will be reduced until disabled when the player runs out of market credit balance needed to make purchases.
Awards various daily prizes at the cost of betting GP.