- 1 Primary Attributes
- 2 Derived Attributes
- 3 Other Stats
- 4 See also
Primary Attributes are the base stats that allow the calculation of all derived stats. You can increase your Primary Attributes by three means:
- Spending Experience Points (brown value).
- Shrining artifacts to obtain a permanent bonus (red value). The maximum bonus to each attribute is increased by 1 every 10 levels gained, up to a maximum of +50 at level 500.
- Use equipments that grant a Primary Attribute Bonus (blue value)
The addition of all these 3 sources gives the Effective Primary Stats, visible by scrolling down the right side of your character stats screen. The Effective Primary stats are those that are taken in consideration in all formulas. It is therefore important consider all three sources of Primary Attributes to upgrade or optimize your derived stats.
There are six Primary Attributes which increase the various derived stats, as follows:
|Strength (STR)||Endurance (END)|
|Dexterity (DEX)||Intelligence (INT)|
|Agility (AGI)||Wisdom (WIS)|
| Every point invested in any attribute:
- Proc chances from fighting styles are capped; cap values can be found here.
- Mitigation gains from Primary Attributes are capped at 80%.
- The attack speed increases from AGI is capped at 10%, which occurs at 2x level.
- Any percentage effects on Crit Rate, Avoidance, and Mitigation stats (including Block) are added multiplicatively. It becomes increasingly harder (technically impossible) to reach 100% in any of these derived stats through Primary Attributes alone, but it can be done with the use of certain items.
- For example, the Protection spell grants an additional 25% damage mitigation, but this is applied only AFTER all other forms of damage mitigation. The order is physical/magical damage mitigation -> crushing/slashing/piercing or elemental mitigation -> protection. If you would have taken 1,000 damage after physical and crushing damage mitigation for example, you would now take 750 after factoring in the bonus from Protection.
Upgrading with experience points
Clicking on the "+" near a Primary Attribute allows you to allocate your experience points to the said attribute. You can hold the SHIFT key while clicking to add/remove by 10 points instead of 1, and the CTRL key to do it by 100 points. You can also remove points by clicking on the "-". You can only remove a maximum of 10 points for all primary attributes on a daily basis. This limit recovers at a rate of 1 pointevery 8640 seconds.
The EXP needed to raise an attribute increases as it goes up. The amount of EXP needed to level up begins to exceed the amount of EXP needed to raise all primary attributes by one point as the player rises in level. The total exp cost required to raise an attribute from zero to the next level is as follows:
(current_stat + 1)^(2.5475566751265^(1+(current_stat/950)))
Thus, the exp cost to raise an additional point is as follows:
(current_stat + 2)^(2.5475566751265^(1+((current_stat + 1)/950))) - (current_stat + 1)^(2.5475566751265^(1+(current_stat/950)))
Derived attributes are stats calculated from the player's effective primary attributes. These stats are displayed on the player's Character page of the HentaiVerse. These formulae may be partially inaccurate.
For base damage, accuracy, crit damage, and cast speed, the bonus granted is the sum of the values on the player's current equipment, abilities and base value from the Primary Attributes. For everything else, the effect of equipment bonus, ability and base value from the Primary Attributes are all applied as "layers". Further explanation is given for every stat.
The base damage granted by Primary Attributes, equipment's Attack Damage Bonus (ADB) and abilities are all added together.
Attack base damage = (log(3330 + STR * 2 + DEX , 1.0003) - 27039.81) + (weapon_prof * TYPE) + (main_hand_Attack_Damage_Bonus) + (off_hand_Attack_Damage_Bonus * OFFHAND_FACTOR ) + (helmet_Attack_Damage_Bonus) + ... + (feet_Attack_Damage_Bonus)
- Where TYPE = 5 for Dual Wielding, 4 for 1-Handed, and 3 for the rest, when the associated weapon ability is maxed out.
- Where OFFHAND_FACTOR = 0.8 for Dual Wielding and for Niten Ichiryu, 0 otherwise.
Magic base damage = (log(3330 + INT * 2 + WIS , 1.0003) - 27039.81) + (staff_prof * 0.5) + (main_hand_Magic_Damage_Bonus) + (helmet_Magic_Damage_Bonus) + ... + (feet_Magic_Damage_Bonus)
The accuracy (called hit chance in the character stats) granted by Primary Attributes, equipment and abilities are all added together. It is possible to exceed 100% accuracy; additional accuracy grants anti-evade against monsters. Each 1% accuracy past 100% gives a 1% reduction in the target's evasion chance; 200% or higher completely ignores evasion. It is therefore useless to go beyond 200% accuracy.
Physical Hit chance = 80% + DEX * 0.04% + proficiency_bonus + (main_hand_Attack_Accuracy) + (helmet_Attack_Accuracy) + ... + (feet_Attack_Accuracy) Magical Hit chance = 80% + WIS * 0.04% + proficiency_bonus + (main_hand_Magic_Accuracy) + (off_hand_Magic_Accuracy) + (helmet_Magic_Accuracy) + ... + (feet_Magic_Accuracy)
- The attack accuracy of the offhand in a Dual Wielding or Niten setup doesn't contribute to the overall accuracy, but is used to raise the offhand strike chance instead.
- There is currently no shield that grants an Attack Accuracy bonus.
- Offhand Magic Accuracy can be achieved with a Buckler of the Battlecaster for the One-handed playstyle, or any Battlecaster weapon for Dual Wielding/Niten
- Contrarily to the Attack Accuracy, the Magic Accuracy of the offhand weapon is counted in the Magical hit chance
Critical hit Chance
The critical hit chance bonuses granted by Primary Attributes, equipment's Attack Crit Chance and abilities are all applied as "layers": each layer rolls its chance to turn the hit into a critical hit if the previous layer fails to do so. In practice, it means that the Attack Crit Chance displayed in an equipment's popup raises the critical chance of the entire build by that amount.
Phys. Crit Chance = (1 - 0.95 * (3750 / (3750 + DEX + STR / 2))) * (1 - proficiency_bonus) * (1 - main_hand_Attack_Crit_Chance) * (1 - off_hand_Attack_Crit_Chance) * (1 - helmet_Attack_Crit_Chance) * ... * (1 - feet_Attack_Crit_Chance) * Max(1 - (Max(Burden - 70, 0) * 0.02)^1.5, 0) Magic Crit Chance = (1 - 0.95 * (3750 / (3750 + WIS + INT / 2))) * (1 - proficiency_bonus) * (1 - main_hand_Magic_Crit_Chance) * (1 - helmet_Magic_Crit_Chance) * ... * (1 - feet_Magic_Crit_Chance) * Max(1 - (Interference * 0.02)^1.5, 0)
- The base physical/magical crit chance is 5%.
- A burden beyond 70 will decrease your crit chance by 2% per point of burden 70, effectively negating your crit chance at 120 burden
- Every point of interference reduces your magic crit chance by 2%, effectively negating your crit chance at 50 interference
All bonuses are applied as "layers". The following formula expresses your overall speed compared to a normal speed with no bonus. It does not give you the value of "attack speed bonus" shown in you character stats.
Attack Speed = (1 - (1 - Min(0.1, Max((AGI - level) / level, 0) * 0.1))) * (1 - proficiency_bonus) * (1 - main_hand_Attack_Speed) * (1 - off_hand_Attack_Speed) * (1 - helmet_Attack_Speed) * ... * (1 - feet_Attack_Speed) * (1 - Min((Max((Burden - 40), 0) * 0.02)^1.5, 1))
Unlike Attack Speed, Cast Speed is additive.
Cast Speed = (1 + equipment_bonus + proficiency_bonus)
The evade bonuses granted by Primary Attributes and equipment's Evade Chance are all applied as "layers": each layer rolls its chance to evade an attack if the previous layer fails to do so. However, the burden's malus is applied to the overall chance to evade, while shadow_veil applies a base evade in battle that cannot be negated by Burden.
Evade = 1 - (1 - shadow_veil) * (1- (1 - Min((Burden * 4/3%)^1.5 , 1)) * (1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - title_bonus) * (1 - AGI * 0.04%)))
Parry = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - DEX * 0.04%) * (1 - proficiency_bonus)
As a consequence, in case of a whole build one of the following formulas can be used, depending on the current set:
1H: Parry = 1 - (1 - mainhand_parry) * (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) DW: Parry = 1 - (1 - mainhand_parry) * (1 - offhand_parry * 1.5) * (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) 2H: Parry = 1 - (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) * (1 - 2H_prof * 0.00025) [if 2H Parry ability is slotted] Niten: Parry = 1 - (1 - offhand_parry) * (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) * (1 - 2H_prof * 0.00025) [if 2H Parry ability is slotted] Mage: Parry = total_DEX * 0.0004 with total_DEX being the DEX of the whole build
Resist = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - WIS * 0.04%)
Block = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - proficiency_bonus)
Physical Mitigation = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (900/(900 + END + (AGI/2)))
Magical Mitigation = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (900/(900 + END + (WIS/2)))
Health Points = (500 + (Level * 10) + (END * 6)) * HP Tank * vigorous_vitality Magic Points = (10 + Level + WIS) * MP Tank * effluent_ether Spirit Points = (1 + (STR + DEX + AGI + END + INT + WIS) / 5) * SP Tank * suffusive_spirit Mana Cost = 100% * (1 + Interference * 0.5%) * (1 - mana_conservation)
- Any potions/gems/spells modifying player's HP/MP/SP refers to player's base HP/MP/SP (i.e. before ability bonuses are applied).
- The Hath Perk bonus is 1.10 if the appropriate perk is possessed. Otherwise it is 1.
During battle, mana and spirit regen stats count each turn as 2 seconds of game time per turn (regardless of how long the turn actually lasts).
MP gained per turn = Magic Regen * perk_bonus / 15 SP gained per turn = Spirit Regen * perk_bonus / 30
- These do not occur during any turns in which Skills, Spirit Stance, or any Items are used.
- The perk_bonus is 1.50 if Resplendent Regeneration (or Gold star) is obtained, 2 if both are possessed, and otherwise is 1.
- Each 1% of resistance increases the player's mitigation against attacks of that element by 1%.
- These resistances are before any effects of equipment.
- This is multiplicative.
- Reduces the cost of all spells. Found on certain weapons and cloth armor with the prefix "Frugal" as well as via the Economizer potency.
- This is multiplicative.
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings • Persona|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Services||Bazaar||Equipment Shop • Item Shop • Monster Lab (Monster Stats) • Shrine • MoogleMail • The Lottery|
|The Forge||Repair • Upgrade • Enchant • Salvage • Reforge • SoulFuse|
|Items||Drops||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Hath • Hath Perks • Gallery Points|
|Strategy||Play Styles • Advice • Advanced Advice|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|