The following are beneficial status effects for monsters.
Arena Challenge - The Trio and The Tree
- Cast on the 3 goddesses throughout the battle as long as Yggdrasil is alive.
- Cast on the remaining goddesses after Yggdrasil is defeated.
- Cast on the remaining goddesses after Skuld is defeated.
- Cast on the remaining goddesses after Urd is defeated.
- Cast on the remaining goddesses after Verdandi is defeated.
Arena Challenge - A Dance With Dragons
- All 3 dragons have an invisible passive buff that makes them have high resist chance. MagNet is strongly recommended when fighting them.
Ring of Blood Challenge - Triple Trio & The Tree
All procs apply to all monsters despite their tooltips (e.g. All monsters benefit from Absorbing Ward if Yggdrasil is alive, even non-Goddesses).
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings • Persona|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Services||Bazaar||Equipment Shop • Item Shop • Monster Lab (Monster Stats) • Shrine • MoogleMail • The Lottery|
|The Forge||Repair • Upgrade • Enchant • Salvage • Reforge • SoulFuse|
|Items||Drops||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Hath • Hath Perks • Gallery Points|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|