Skills are special abilities in the HentaiVerse, currently for aiding the user in combat.
These skills are available to all players.
|You are defending from enemy blows. The amount of damage you take is reduced by 25%|
| You are mentally prepared for casting a magical attack. The chance for your spell being resisted or interfered is reduced, but so are your avoidance stats.
| You are running away.
|Retrieve data on the target.|
A player's fighting style will grant additional fighting skills to players.
- They cannot miss, be parried, or be evaded.
- Players do not need to be in Spirit Stance to use these skills though this does boost their damage.
- If they are used while Spirit Stance is activated, the cost for Spirit Stance will be deducted before the skill is used. Thus, the skill will fail if the player doesn't have at least 10% Overcharge past the skill's cost.
- Using skills will drain Overcharge according to the table below. Additional Overcharge won't give any bonus towards the inflicted damage.
- All skills have a cooldown time before they can be used again.
- New skills are unlocked with higher Proficiencies. For Niten Ichiryu, the smaller of dual-wield and two-handed proficiencies is used for this calculation.
- These skills use the player's current mainhand weapon's element / damage type unless otherwise stated.
- Skills can be chained. Players need to use lower-tier skills in order to activate higher-tier skills. This lasts for 5 turns each.
|Fighting Style||Skill (Tier)||Cost||Cooldown||Prof. Required||Description / Status Effect(s)|
|50||5||0||Causes Blind for 100 turns.|
|75||10||100||Hits up to 5? adjacent enemies for a total of 10-20 hits (depends on the number of enemies).|
|50||10||0||Does higher than normal damage.|
|50||10||50||Inflicts 3 stacks of Penetrated Armor on all targets.|
|50||10||100||Inflicts Stunned on all targets if chained of off Rending Blow.|
|Niten Ichiryu||100||10||0||Inflicts both 3 stacks of Penetrated Armor (reduced to 25% mitigation) and 5 stacks of Bleeding Wound (Bleeding % = 20%) up to 5 targets.|
Skills that have special requirements to unlock.
Base Skill Damage = Physical_Attack_Base_Damage * Skill_Multiplier * Overcharge %?* 0.02
|Skill Name||Skill Multiplier|
|Vital Strike||2.5, 5 if stunned|
|Merciful Blow||5? if Monster HP > 25%|
|Backstab||2.5?, 5? if blinded|
|Orbital Friendship Cannon||5?|
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings • Persona|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Services||Bazaar||Equipment Shop • Item Shop • Monster Lab (Monster Stats) • Shrine • MoogleMail • The Lottery|
|The Forge||Repair • Upgrade • Enchant • Salvage • Reforge • SoulFuse|
|Items||Drops||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Hath • Hath Perks • Gallery Points|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|