- 1 Primary Attributes
- 2 Derived Attributes
- 3 Other Stats
- 4 See also
Primary Attributes are purchased with Experience Points. There are six primary attributes which increase various derived stats as follows:
|Strength (STR)||Endurance (END)|
|Dexterity (DEX)||Intelligence (INT)|
|Agility (AGI)||Wisdom (WIS)|
| Every point invested in any attribute:
- All increases affect base stats before any other bonuses/penalties are applied.
- Proc chances from fighting styles are capped; cap values can be found here.
- Mitigation gains from Primary Attributes are capped at 80%.
- The attack speed increases from AGI is capped at 10%, which occurs at 2x level.
- Any percentage effects on Crit Rate, Avoidance, and Mitigation stats (including Block) are added multiplicatively. It becomes increasingly harder (technically impossible) to reach 100% in any of these derived stats through Primary Attributes alone, but it can be done with the use of certain items.
- For example, the Protection spell grants an additional 25% damage mitigation, but this is applied only AFTER all other forms of damage mitigation. The order is physical/magical damage mitigation -> crushing/slashing/piercing or elemental mitigation -> protection. If you would have taken 1,000 damage after physical and crushing damage mitigation for example, you would now take 750 after factoring in the bonus from Protection.
The EXP needed to raise an attribute increases as it goes up. The amount of EXP needed to level up begins to exceed the amount of EXP needed to raise all primary attributes by one point as the player rises in level. The total exp cost required to raise an attribute from zero to the next level is as follows:
(current_stat + 1)^(2.5475566751265^(1+(current_stat/950)))
Thus, the exp cost to raise an additional point is as follows:
(current_stat + 2)^(2.5475566751265^(1+((current_stat + 1)/950))) - (current_stat + 1)^(2.5475566751265^(1+(current_stat/950)))
- Offering an Artifact at the Shrine can provide a permanent +1 bonus to one primary attribute. The maximum bonus to each attribute is increased by 1 every 10 levels gained, rounded down to the nearest integer. This is capped at +50 per attribute once a player reaches level 500.
- Pieces of equipment provide bonuses to certain attributes while worn.
Players can readjust their primary attributes on their character screen up to a maximum of 10 per day. These "do-over" points recover at a rate of 1 every 8640 seconds.
Derived attributes are stats calculated from the player's primary attributes. These stats are displayed on the player's Character page of the HentaiVerse. These formulae may be partially inaccurate.
For base damage, crit damage, accuracy and cast speed, equipment_bonus is the sum of the values on the player's current equipment. For everything else, equipment_bonus is multiplicative, and follows the following formula:
total_equipment_bonus = 1 - (1-bonus_a)*(1-bonus_b)*(1-bonus_c)...
where bonus_x is the bonus given by the x-th piece, expressed in percentage.
Base physical damage = (log(3330 + STR * 2 + DEX , 1.0003) - 27039.81) + (weapon_prof * TYPE) + (equipment_Attack_Damage_Bonus)
- Where TYPE = 5 for Dual Wielding, 4 for 1-Handed, and 3 for the rest.
Base magic damage = (log(3330 + INT * 2 + WIS , 1.0003) - 27039.81) + (staff_prof * 0.5) + (equipment_Magic_Damage_Bonus)
It is possible to exceed 100% accuracy; additional accuracy grants anti-evade against monsters. Each 1% accuracy past 100% gives a 1% reduction in the target's evasion chance; 200% or higher completely ignores evasion.
Phys. Accuracy = 80% + equipment_bonus + proficiency_bonus + DEX * 0.04% Magic Accuracy = 80% + equipment_bonus + proficiency_bonus + WIS * 0.04%
Critical Strike Chance
Phys. Crit Chance = (1 - 0.95 * (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - proficiency_bonus) * (3750 / (3750 + DEX + STR / 2))) * Max(1 - (Max(Burden - 70, 0) * 0.02)^1.5, 0) Magic Crit Chance = (1 - 0.95 * (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - proficiency_bonus) * (3750 / (3750 + WIS + INT / 2))) * Max(1 - (Interference * 0.02)^1.5, 0)
Attack Speed = (1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - proficiency_bonus) * (1 - Min(0.1, Max((AGI - level) / level, 0) * 0.1))) * (1 - Min((Max((Burden - 40), 0) * 0.02)^1.5, 1))
Unlike Attack Speed, Cast Speed is additive.
Cast Speed = (1 + equipment_bonus + proficiency_bonus)
Evade = 1 - (1 - shadow_veil) * (1- (1 - Min((Burden * 4/3%)^1.5 , 1)) * (1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - title_bonus) * (1 - AGI * 0.04%)))
Parry = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - DEX * 0.04%) * (1 - proficiency_bonus)
As a consequence, in case of a whole build one of the following formulas can be used, depending on the current set:
1H: Parry = 1 - (1 - mainhand_parry) * (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) DW: Parry = 1 - (1 - mainhand_parry) * (1 - offhand_parry * 1.5) * (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) 2H: Parry = 1 - (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) * (1 - 2H_prof * 0.00025) [if 2H Parry ability is slotted] Niten: Parry = 1 - (1 - offhand_parry) * (1 - total_DEX * 0.0004) * (1 - 2H_prof * 0.00025) [if 2H Parry ability is slotted] Mage: Parry = total_DEX * 0.0004 with total_DEX being the DEX of the whole build
Resist = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - WIS * 0.04%)
Block = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (1 - proficiency_bonus)
Physical Mitigation = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (900/(900 + END + (AGI/2)))
Magical Mitigation = 1 - (1 - equipment_bonus) * (900/(900 + END + (WIS/2)))
Health Points = (500 + (Level * 10) + (END * 6)) * HP Tank * vigorous_vitality Magic Points = (10 + Level + WIS) * MP Tank * effluent_ether Spirit Points = (1 + (STR + DEX + AGI + END + INT + WIS) / 5) * SP Tank * suffusive_spirit Mana Cost = 100% * (1 + Interference * 0.5%) * (1 - mana_conservation)
- Any potions/gems/spells modifying player's HP/MP/SP refers to player's base HP/MP/SP (i.e. before ability bonuses are applied). The base HP/MP/SP value can be seen at 'derived attributes' in the Character screen.
- The Hath Perk bonus is 1.10 if the appropriate perk is possessed. Otherwise it is 1.
During battle, mana and spirit regen stats count each turn as 2 seconds of game time per turn (regardless of how long the turn actually lasts).
MP gained per turn = Magic Regen / 15 SP gained per turn = Spirit Regen / 30
- Each 1% of resistance increases the player's mitigation against attacks of that element by 1%.
- These resistances are before any effects of equipment.
- This is multiplicative.
- Reduces the cost of all spells. Found on certain weapons and cloth armor with the prefix "Frugal" as well as via the Economizer potency.
- This is multiplicative.
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings • Persona|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Services||Bazaar||Equipment Shop • Item Shop • Monster Lab (Monster Stats) • Shrine • MoogleMail • The Lottery|
|The Forge||Repair • Upgrade • Enchant • Salvage • Reforge • SoulFuse|
|Items||Drops||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Hath • Hath Perks • Gallery Points|
|Strategy||Play Styles • Advice • Advanced Advice|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|