The Shrine allows players to make offerings to the goddess Snowflake in order to receive various blessings in return.
Players can repeat the last action taken by pressing Spacebar (including equipment choice).
Artifacts grant various rewards when exchanged. Each artifact is of equivalent value. The type of reward is chosen at random.
Precursor Artifacts are dropped from monsters during battle. Other types of unique artifacts are dropped during the yearly Easter Event.
- 2 Hath.
- 3 Last Elixirs.
- 1 Flower Vase.
- 1 Bubble-Gum.
- 1 Chaos Token.
- 5,000 Crystals (type chosen at random).
- 3,000 Crystals for Easter artifacts.
- Amount not affected by the Crystarium Hath Perks.
- A permanent +1 bonus to one primary stat (chosen at random).
- Primary stat increases are limited to 50 per stat; these are also limited to 1/10th of the player's level, rounded down to the nearest integer.
- Stat bonuses are displayed on the character screen in red and do not affect the EXP cost of normal stat increases.
The chance for receiving stat bonuses starts around 10% and decreases the closer the player is to the stat bonus cap for their level. For players at the stat bonus cap:
Give the player a roll on the equipment loot table. Players can choose between the seven major types of equipment (1-Handed, 2-Handed, Staffs, Shield, Cloth armor, Light armor, and Heavy armor).
- The rarity of the trophy determines how large the bonus to the equipment roll is. However, all types of trophies have the same chance to get a Peerless equipment.
- The coupon items from the monthly Toplists operate in the same manner as dropped trophies.
- The system tracks the total value of trophies (in credits) handed in after 2014-09-27 as part of the Follower of Snowflake hath perk (players must highlight a trophy in order to view this amount whilst at the shrine). This is due to the perk essentially working retroactively.
Trophies can be upgraded up to tier 5. Upgrading requires additional trophies:
|Starting Tier||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5|
The shrine value of trophies when upgraded is dependent on the target tier
- Upgrading to tier 3 multiplies trophy value by 1.1.
- Upgrading to tier 4 multiplies trophy value by 1.2.
- Upgrading to tier 5 multiplies trophy value by 1.3.
|Trophy Tier||Shrine Value||=>T3||=>T4||=>T5|
- 8x Tier 2 trophies turned in without upgrading:
- Output: 8 x Tier 2 rolled equipment pieces.
- Shrine value: 8 x 1000 = 8000 shrine value.
- 8x Tier 2 trophies upgraded to Tier 4:
- Output: 1 x Tier 4 rolled equipment piece.
- Shrine value: 8 x 1200 = 9600 shrine value.
Grants the player 1 binding and 1-3 high grade base materials per figurine shrined. The reward is chosen at random.