- What is the best/fastest way to get credits?
- The most efficient method is by playing the Arena. Credit gains can be improved by training Scavenger, Quartermaster, Archaeologist and selling any found artifacts or rare equipment and items to other players.
- Why does the HentaiVerse exist?
- "Boredom" - Tenboro, July 2014
- Does the game contain any hentai/adult material?
- No; at most there is some NSFW language due to custom monster naming and abilities.
- What do all these acronyms mean?
- Check here.
- Is the game free-to-play?
- Yes; there are benefits to donating but no game content is pay-exclusive.
- Are there any limits on how much the game can be played?
- Players are only limited by their Stamina. There are also drop limits when playing on lower difficulties for a multitude of rounds.
- Is there any way to predict how much experience future levels of an attribute will cost?
- Simple answer: No. Complicated answer: Yes.
- What does [Insert Stat Here] do?
- Check here.
- I can spend ability points on abilities related to a spell, does this mean I have the spell?
- No. Abilities are unlocked purely by level whilst spells are unlocked by either level and/or proficiency.
- What are the advantages of playing on harder difficulties? What are the disadvantages of playing on lower difficulties?
- Experience, credits, and the quality of item/equipment drops all improve. Drop rates are unaffected. The maximum power level of monsters a player may face increases which further improves EXP received. Lastly, in Item World the amount of potency the equipment gains upon completion improves.
- How do I link a piece of equipment?
- Mouse over the piece and press C. This will generate a pop-up with the URL. Make sure Caps Lock is off and popups are enabled.
- Why can't I wear a piece of equipment?
- Players cannot equip anything that is above their own level without soulfusing with it first.
- Why is my equipment not getting stronger when I level up?
- Anything that isn't soulfused to a player will maintain its level until it is fused.
- Is there a way to undo soulfusion or make untradeable pieces tradeable?
- I salvaged something by accident, can I get it back?
- It will be available for purchase in the bazaar for 24 hours (and only visible to the player that salvaged it) but its purchase price will be based on a penalty cost.
- Can proc duration/effect increase as the player and weapon increase in level?
- Can my monsters fight with me in battle?
- How do I know if my monster is active?
- If it's at/above Power Level 25 then it's active. Note that at low PL it is very unlikely to score any kills.
- Do monsters have the stats that players have?
- Yes, but they work slightly differently.
- What happens if I don't feed my monster?
- Its morale will drain faster.
- What happens if my monster loses all morale?
- It will stop bringing gifts.
- How do I get crystals?
- Enemies drop crystals as they do with other items. Artifacts can also grant 1,000 of a random crystal type as part of their shrine reward.
- Is there any way to increase crystal gains?
- Scavenger training will increase loot drop chance which will increase crystal gains. The Crystarium Hath Perks and HV difficulty setting boosts the number received when they drop. Fighting in the Grindfest battle mode for a high number of rounds also gives a drop multiplier.
- Is there any way to increase drops of any specific crystal(s)?
- Is there any way to turn off crystal drops?
- Do crystals have any use other than upgrading monsters?
- I found a named artifact, is it any different from a Precursor Artifact?
- Is there any way to choose the reward given by the Shrine for artifacts?
- What happens upon completion of an Item World?
- Depending on the difficulty and number of rounds cleared, the piece of equipment gains potency. This gives / increases stats that the equipment doesn't already have (besides ones added via Item World).
- What effect does the quality of the equipment entered have on the Item World?
- There are variables determined by equipment quality:
- Enemy Difficulty - The quality of the equipment has a substantive effect on enemy difficulty. Enemies in a Crude piece of equipment are significantly easier than those in a Magnificent piece.
- Experience Gains - Experience gained in Item Worlds indirectly corresponds with equipment quality. Each piece of equipment has its own Item World experience value. While equipment of a lower quality can have a higher value than those of higher quality, higher quality equipment generally have higher experience rewards.
- Item Potency - The number of rounds proportionate with the item's quality.
- There is some debate, but drop rates might be affected by the quality of the piece of equipment entered.
- Is there any way to increase proficiency gains?
- Overall: Only through training Assimilator.
- However, you can deliberately make battles last longer by using up mana on 'useless' spells or hitting an enemy with high physical defense instead of using spells. This gives you more proficiency gains for the given number of battles.
- How do I get tokens?
- Chaos and Blood Tokens are a reward for beating arenas and rarely dropped by enemies. Soul Fragments are from clearing random encounters.
- Is there any way to increase Token drop rates?
- Yes, through hath perk Tokenizer. The Arena Token Bonus also increases as you complete higher Arena challenges.
- Is there any way to transfer Tokens to another player?
- Is it possible to sell Tokens?
- Soul Fragments sell for 1 credit, the others cannot be sold.
- Is it possible to exchange Tokens of one type for another?
- Is there any way to reduce training costs?
- Does training Quartermaster reduce your chance of getting items/artifacts? Does training Archaeologist reduce your chance of getting equipment/other items?
- Technically yes but the reduction is infinitesimally small.
- Does it have any effect on equipment suffixes?
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings • Persona|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Services||Bazaar||Equipment Shop • Item Shop • Monster Lab (Monster Stats • Bestiary) • Shrine • MoogleMail • The Lottery|
|The Forge||Repair • Upgrade • Enchant • Salvage • Reforge • SoulFuse|
|Items||Drops||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Hath • Hath Perks • Gallery Points|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|