Skills are special abilities in the HentaiVerse, currently for aiding the user in combat.
These skills are available to all players.
A player's fighting style will grant additional fighting skills to players.
- They cannot miss, be parried, or be evaded.
- Players do not need to be in Spirit Stance to use these skills though this does boost their damage.
- If they are used while Spirit Stance is activated, the cost for Spirit Stance will be deducted before the skill is used. Thus, the skill will fail if the player doesn't have at least 10% Overcharge past the skill's cost.
- Using skills will drain Overcharge according to the table below. Additional Overcharge gives a bonus towards the inflicted damage.
- All skills have a cooldown time before they can be used again.
- New skills are unlocked with higher Proficiencies. For Niten Ichiryu, the smaller of dual-wield and two-handed proficiencies is used for this calculation.
- These skills use the player's current mainhand weapon's element / damage type unless otherwise stated.
- Skills can be chained. Players need to use lower-tier skills in order to activate higher-tier skills. This lasts for 5 turns each.
|Fighting Style||Skill (Tier)||Cost||Cooldown||Unlock||Status Effect|
|One-Handed||Shield Bash (T1)||25||10||Basic||Bash an enemy with your shield to stun it, and follow up with a devastating strike with your weapon.|
|Vital Strike (T2)||50||10||50||
|Merciful Blow (T3)||75||10||100||Finish off a mortally wounded enemy.
|Dual Wielding||Iris Strike (T1)||50||5||Basic||A precision strike towards the sensory organs of your enemy inflicts massive damage and temporarily blinds it.
|Backstab (T2)||50||5||50||Ponies do it from behind.
|Frenzied Blows (T3)||75||10||100||Go nuts.
|Great Cleave (T1)||50||10||Basic||Focus a powerful strike on a single enemy.|
|Rending Blow (T2)||50||10||50||Tears through enemy defenses, leaving them vulnerable for followup attacks.
|Shatter Strike (T3)||50||10||100||A mighty swing with your weapon causes your enemies to stagger.
|Niten Ichiryu||Skyward Sword||100||10||Basic||Channels the power of the heavens for a powerful strike that causes massive carnage.
|Staff||Concussive Strike||50||10||Basic||Focus your power into a precision strike towards the head of your enemy, causing major damage and stunning it.
Skills that have special requirements to unlock.
|Orbital Friendship Cannon||200||50||Massive AoE damage to all enemies on the battlefield.|
|FUS RO DAH||100||10||Damages and temporarily staggers all enemies on the battlefield.
Overcharge for damage calculations is the Overcharge before skill use (otherwise a skill that used all OC would do 0 damage).
Base Skill Damage = Physical_Attack_Base_Damage * Skill_Multiplier * Overcharge * 0.02
|Skill Name||Skill Multiplier|
|Vital Strike||2.5?, 5? if stunned|
|Merciful Blow||5? if Monster HP > 25%|
|Backstab||2.5?, 5? if blinded|
|Orbital Friendship Cannon||5?|
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Bazaar||Monster Lab (Monster Stats • Bestiary) • Shrine • MoogleMail|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs • The Forge|
|Items||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Credit Transfer • Hath • Hath Perks|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|