The lab allows the players to create custom monsters that any player can then encounter during battles. A monster slot is needed in order to create a new monster; such slots can be unlocked using Chaos Tokens. A new monster is created by giving it a name, a base class, and a primary attack type.
Monsters can be created when one or more free monster slots are available. Players must choose from 13 monster classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. The main melee damage type is also chosen when the monster is created.
Naming & Deleting
Monsters can be named when they reach PL 25. Some guidelines should be followed regarding the name of the monsters in order to avoid libelous or otherwise unacceptable names.
- Maximum of 30 characters
- No gibberish
- No misspellings of existing monsters' names
- No misleading names (e.g. "Weak Against Holy" or "Bob the Dragon" on a non-dragon monster)
- Only 1 monster should be named directly after an E-Hentai user
- No racist or hateful names
- No typographically similar numerical substitutions on names of existing monsters (that is, o=0 and i=1=l, space=hyphen)
- No consecutive spaces or hyphens
- Spaces and hyphens cannot be next to each other
- Cannot start or end with hyphens
- Maximum 5 spaces or hyphens per name
- Each monster slot costs ??? Chaos Tokens to unlock.
- Donators get two slots per unlock. Slots unlocked before obtaining the aura are also doubled.
- Monsters can be renamed and deleted for free.
- Once a monster reaches PL 251 these actions can no longer be taken.
- Only 100 monster slots can be unlocked. Donators get up to 200.
Monster Stats & Power Level
Once a monster is created, it can be strengthened using crystals. The monster's PL will rise with each stat upgrade. As crystals are used to increase a monster's attributes, the cost of subsequent increases in that stat goes up.
Mousing over either of these will show the name and number of crystals needed for the next upgrade.
|Stat type||Crystal cost to upgrade||PL increase per upgrade||Total PL (per stat)||Cap (per stat)|
|Primary||round(50 * 1.555079^N)||2.5 + (N * 0.5)||N * (3 + (N - 1)/4)||+25|
|Elemental||round(10 * 1.264855^N)||1||N||+50|
There is currently no way to increase a monster's Piercing, Crushing, or Slashing defenses.
Monster PL vs. Player Level
- A monster must have a PL of at least 25 to become active in battle.
- Monsters give an additional EXP bonus of (1 + PL / 200).
- Monsters give additional loot drop chance as ((PL - 500) / 50), capped at 15%.
- It is possible for players to fight monsters that they have created.
- For the PL cap calculation, a player's effective level (current level + difficulty modifier) is used .
- The system is biased towards picking monsters that are closer to the player's PL cap. The maximum PL of monsters that a player can face is:
|Player's Level + Difficulty Modifier||Max Monster PL|
|1-99||Player's effective level|
|100+||((Player's effective level) ^ 1.27) - 247|
Important Power Levels
- 25 - Unlocks naming (becomes active in battle once named)
- 200 - Unlocks second Skill Attack
- 250 - High-grade materials can now be gifts
- 251 - Renaming and Deleting are no longer possible
- 400 - Unlocks Spirit Attack
- 749 - Low-grade materials can no longer be gifts
- 1000 - All Chaos Upgrades are available
- 1249 - Mid-grade materials can no longer be gifts (100% are High-grade)
- 2160 - PL maxes out
Monsters get skills when they are created, at PL 200, and at PL 400.
- Skill names need to be set before monsters can use them.
- The initial skill has the same damage type as the monster's main attack, and costs 50% MP.
- Monsters with a physical attack damage type gets a Physical type skill (which is boosted by DEX), while those with an elemental attack type get an Magical type skill (which is boosted by INT).
- Additional skills at PL 200 and PL 400 have following characteristics:
- The skill at PL 200 costs 50% MP and is more powerful than the initial skill.
- The skill at PL 400 costs 100% SP and is more powerful than both MP skills.
- Some monster classes can choose between physical and magical skills. The damage type can also be changed.
|Monster Class||Skill Type||Damage Type||Power|
Monsters can be further upgraded using chaos tokens. This will not change the monster's PL but does increase its "chaos level".
- Available upgrades depend on PL of monster (every 5 PL unlocks another rank of at least 1 upgrade), and is shown in light blue blocks. Unavailable upgrades are shown in while blocks.
- The number of tokens required for an upgrade equals the number of next upgrade. (i.e. the Nth upgrade requires N tokens). Upgraded stats are shown in yellow.
- Each upgrade has 20 ranks. It takes 210 tokens to fully rank up an upgrade. Thus, it takes 2520 chaos tokens to fully upgrade one monster.
|Scavenging||Increases chance for double gift by 5%|
|Brutality||Increases monster damage by 2.5%|
|Swiftness||Increases monster attack speed by 2.5%|
|Accuracy||Increases monster accuracy by 5%|
|Precision||Decreases effective target evade/block by 1%|
|Overpower||Decreases effective target parry/resist by 1%|
|Fortitude||Increases monster health by 5%|
|Interception||Increases monster parry by 0.5%|
|Dissipation||Increases monster resist by 0.5%|
|Evasion||Increases monster evade by 0.5%|
|Defense||Increases monster physical mitigation by 1%|
|Warding||Increases monster magical mitigation by 1%|
Use these to increase a monster's stats as follows.
|Crystal of Vigor||Strength|
|Crystal of Finesse||Dexterity|
|Crystal of Swiftness||Agility|
|Crystal of Fortitude||Endurance|
|Crystal of Cunning||Intelligence|
|Crystal of Knowledge||Wisdom|
|Crystal of Flames||Fire resistance|
|Crystal of Frost||Cold resistance|
|Crystal of Lightning||Elec resistance|
|Crystal of Tempest||Wind resistance|
|Crystal of Devotion||Holy resistance|
|Crystal of Corruption||Dark resistance|
|Monster Class||Starting Attributes||Resistances|| Neutral
|Arthropod||80||50||70||100||40||40||Fire, Wind, Elec, Slash||Holy, Dark, Pierce||Cold, Crush||Crush, Pierce|
|Avion||50||80||140||40||60||50||Elec||Cold, Holy, Dark, Crush, Slash, Pierce||Fire||Wind||Pierce, Slash|
|Beast||80||90||90||70||30||20||Wind, Cold, Crush||Elec, Holy, Dark, Slash, Pierce||Fire||Slash, Pierce|
|Celestial||50||50||100||50||100||80||Fire, Cold, Elec, Wind, Holy||Crush, Slash, Pierce||Dark||Slash, Crush|
|Daimon||90||90||80||40||60||50||Fire, Cold, Elec, Wind, Dark||Crush, Slash, Pierce||Holy||Slash, Pierce|
|Dragonkin||100||50||30||90||50||60||Fire, Elec, Crush, Slash||Holy, Dark, Pierce||Wind||Cold||Pierce, Crush|
|Elemental||30||60||60||40||80||120||Fire, Cold, Elec, Wind, Holy, Dark||Slash||Crush, Pierce||Fire, Elec, Wind, Cold|
|Giant||100||80||30||120||20||10||Fire, Cold, Crush, Slash||Holy, Dark||Elec, Wind, Pierce||Crush|
|Humanoid||50||100||80||50||80||70||All but Dark||Dark||Pierce, Slash, Crush|
|Mechanoid||100||70||40||70||40||30||Fire, Cold, Wind, Holy, Slash, Pierce||Dark, Crush||Elec||Pierce, Slash|
|Reptilian||70||100||60||80||60||40||Fire, Elec, Crush, Slash||Wind, Holy, Dark, Pierce||Cold||Pierce, Slash|
|Sprite||30||120||120||20||70||60||Fire, Cold, Elec, Wind, Holy, Pierce||Slash||Crush||Dark||Pierce, Slash|
|Undead||100||70||40||100||20||20||Cold, Elec, Wind, Dark, Crush, Pierce||Slash||Fire, Holy||Crush, Slash|
-- For primary stats, every point increases the stat by 1/10th of the base value, but at least 6 and at most 10.
Each monster has points of morale (up to 12,000) that gradually decay over time, roughly lasting for a base of 15 days from fully moralized to 0. Morale solely affects the monster's ability to bring gifts to its owner. Freshly created monsters start with 0 morale.
|Empty||0% chance (any held gifts are lost and no new ones can be gotten)|
Morale can be raised by feeding monsters crystals or Happy Pills. Crystals restore morale roughly equal to how many are spent (up to the cap of 12,000) and pills restore 6,000.
Morale Drain Rate
- A starving monster will lose morale faster than normal
- Training Gentleman reduces the rate at which morale drains
- Every chaos level reduces the drain rate, capping at half the rate if the monster reaches chaos level 240
- Players with a Gold Star or higher have half the morale drain rate (this stacks with the chaos level bonus)
- A monster that has not given a gift in over 3 days will stop losing morale until it has delivered a gift.
Monsters consume ~166 food every hour, consuming up to 12,000 food (3 days' worth). Starving monsters will lose morale quicker. Freshly created monsters start fully fed.
Monsters of different power levels require different foods:
|Power Level||Food Required|
|1 - 300?||Monster Chow|
|301? - 600?||Monster Edibles|
|601? - Max||Monster Cuisine|
Player-created monsters have a chance of bringing items to their owner after at least one hour. Currently only Materials can be gotten this way. Monsters can hold up to 3 gifts (further doubled by the Scavenging chaos upgrade).
The chance to receive a gift is based on how many battles a monster has won since they last delivered a gift.
Fleeing from battle counts as a win for the monsters involved.
"Battles won" does NOT count:
- Deaths to a player's own monsters (to prevent abuse)
- There is a cooldown on how often a player can count as a repeat win (also to prevent abuse)
- Spark of Life being triggered
Materials are gifted at a ratio of 2:1:1:1 (Metal:Cloth:Leather:Wood).
Power Level's Effect On Gifts
Power Level helps with the quality of the gift. Whenever a player receive a graded material, its quality is determined as such:
Gift Quality Roll = random(1..1000) + Power_Level
A roll of 750+ is needed for medium-grade and 1250+ for high-grade. Thus to receive a high-grade item a monster's minimum PL must be 250, and the chance maxes out at PL 1249. At PL 749 low-grades will no longer be received. PL has no effect on the chance to receive rares.
(See The Forge - Materials)
- Monster Stats
- Monster Lab Bestiary - Includes the top 50 monsters
- HentaiVerse Bestiary
- The Forge
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Bazaar||Monster Lab (Monster Stats • Bestiary) • Shrine • MoogleMail|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs • The Forge|
|Items||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Credit Transfer • Hath • Hath Perks|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|