Primary Attributes are purchased with Experience Points. There are six primary attributes:
| Strength (STR)
| Dexterity (DEX)
|| Intelligence (INT)
| Agility (AGI)
|| Wisdom (WIS)
| Every point invested in any attribute:
- Mitigation gains from Primary Attributes (STR/END/WIS) are capped at 80%.
- Any percentage effects on Crit Rate, Avoidance, and Mitigation stats (including Block) are added multiplicatively. It becomes increasingly harder (technically impossible) to reach 100% in any of these derived stats through Primary Attributes alone, but it can be done with the use of certain items.
The EXP needed to raise an attribute increases as it goes up. As a player levels, the amount of EXP needed to level up will begin to exceed the amount of EXP needed to raise all primary attributes by one point. The cost to raise an additional point is as follows:
(current_stat + 1)^(1.8932743^(1 + current_stat / 400))
There are additional ways to acquire points in primary attributes:
- Offering an Artifact at the Shrine can provide a permanent +1 increase to one primary attribute. This is capped at +20 per attribute.
- Various pieces of equipment provide bonuses to certain attributes while worn.
- Wearing full sets of the same armor type grant stats based on a player's proficiency with them.
- Various Auras give bonuses to certain attributes while active.
Players can readjust their primary attributes on their character screen up to a maximum of 10 per day. These "do-over" points recover at a rate of 1 every 8640 seconds.
Derived attributes are stats calculated from the player's primary attributes. These stats are displayed on the player's Character page of the HentaiVerse. Note that these formulas may be partially inaccurate.
Base physical damage = (STR * 2) + (DEX * 1) + (weapon_prof * TYPE) + (equip_Attack_Damage_Bonus)
- Where TYPE = 1 for Staff, 3 for 1-Handed and 2-Handed, and 5 for Dual Wielding.
Base magic damage = (INT * 2) + (WIS * 1) + (staff_prof * 0.5) + (equip_Magic_Damage_Bonus)
Accuracy & Crit
Note that the equip bonus from different equipments are still added multiplicatively.
It is possible to exceed 100% accuracy, with additional accuracy granting anti-evade against monters.
Phys. Accuracy = 80% + equip_bonus + orange_aura_bonus + prof_bonus + DEX * 0.04% Magic Accuracy = 80% + equip_bonus + violet_aura_bonus + WIS * 0.04% Phys. Crit Chance = (1 - (1 - base) * (1 - equip_bonus) * (1 - red_aura_bonus) * (1 - prof_bonus) * (1 - DEX * 0.04%) * (1 - AGI * 0.02%)) * (1 - Min((Max(Burden - 75, 0) * 0.02), 1)) Magic Crit Chance = (1 - (1 - base) * (1 - equip_bonus) * (1 - indigo_aura_bonus) * (1 - prof_bonus) * (1 - WIS / 35) * (1 - INT / 70)) * (1 - Min((Interference * 0.02), 1))
Base Crit Chance = 5%
Note that the equip bonus from different equipments are added multiplicatively.
Evade = 1 - (1 - shadow_veil) * (1- (1 - Min((Burden * 4/3%),1)) * (1 - (1 - equip_bonus) * (1 - yellow_aura_bonus) * (1 - title_bonus) * (1 - AGI * 0.04%)))
Note that the equip bonus from different equipments are added multiplicatively. So, two pieces with 10% Mitigation would give an equip bonus of 19%.
Physical Mitigation = 1 - (1 - equip_bonus) * (1 - green_aura_bonus) * (1200/(1200 + END + STR/2))
Magical Mitigation = 1 - (1 - equip_bonus) * (1 - blue_aura_bonus) * (1 - prof_bonus) * (1200/(1200 + END + WIS/2))
Health Points = (50 + Level * 10 + STR + END * 5) * HP Tank Modifier * white_aura_bonus Magic Points = (10 + Level + INT * 0.25 + WIS * 0.75) * MP Tank Modifier * black_aura_bonus Spirit Points = (1 + (Power / 7) + (STR + DEX + AGI + END + INT + WIS) / 10) * SP Tank Modifier Mana Cost = 100% * (1 + Interference * 0.5%) * (1 - mana_conservation))
- Any potions/gems/spells modifying player's HP/MP/SP refers to player's base HP/MP/SP (i.e. before tank modifier and aura bonus are applied). The base HP/MP/SP value can be seen at 'derived attributes' in the character screen.
- The aura_bonus is 1.1 if the appropriate aura is possessed. Otherwise it is 1.
Health Regen (per minute) = 20 + (END / 5) * aura_bonus Magic Regen (per minute) = 5 + (WIS / 25) * aura_bonus Spirit Regen (per minute) = 1 + (STR + DEX + AGI + END + INT + WIS) / 600 * aura_bonus
- The aura_bonus is 1.5 if either Rainbow or Gold auras are obtained, or 2 if both are possessed. Otherwise it is 1.
During battle, regen stats count each turn as 2 seconds of game time per turn (regardless of how long the turn actually lasts) and regen is doubled for MP. Health does not regenerate during battle in this manner.
MP gained per turn = Magic Regen / 15 SP gained per turn = Spirit Regen / 30
Overcharge = 100 + Overcharge Boost
- Each 1% of resistance increases the player's mitigation against attacks of that element by 1%.
- These resistances are before any effects of equipment.
|Character||Menu||Stats • Auras • Settings|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Bazaar||Monster Lab (Monster Stats • Bestiary) • Training • Shrine • MoogleMail|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs • The Forge|
|Items||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Credit Transfer • Hath • Hath Perks|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|