(Redirected from burden)Jump to navigationJump to search
Effects of Burden
Every point of burden will have the following effect:
- Reduces evade by 4/3%, or roughly 1.33% per burden (fully eliminates evasion at 75 burden).
- The penalty is multiplicative; a player with 50% evade and 0 burden will be reduced to ~33.5% evasion at 25 burden.
- If burden > 40, decreases melee attack speed bonuses (fully eliminates any bonus at 90 burden).
- If burden > 70, decreases physical crit rate by 2%, (capped at 120 burden).
- A player gets burden from the equipment they wear.
- Use ethereal weapons, cloth armor or shade armor, which have no burden stat.
- Enhancing an equipment with Featherweight Charm can temporarily reduce its burden by 7 or 50%, whichever is higher.
- Use Heavy armor or shields with the Mithril prefix, which have 20% less burden.