From EHWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Tower is the basis of the Isekai ranking mechanism. The Tower has an effectively unlimited amount of Floors, and the Player is tasked with clearing increasingly difficult Floors to achieve higher rank.
- Each Floor has an increasing number of battle rounds. Monster levels are tied to the Floor number x 10, and can go beyond the Players level.
- The difficulty level is determined by the Floor and not the Players Settings.
- The difficulty starts at normal and increases until PFUDOR at floor 32. At Floor 41 the difficulty will start scaling past PDUFOR; which adds a base 5% monster damage and 5% HP at each additional Floor.
- The Player may only clear each Floor once, and may only attempt the tower three times a day. Successfully completing a floor will prevent attempting the tower again until the following day. During Last Spurt, the Player may clear two floors per day.
- Note: Defeat or fleeing count towards the daily attempt cap.
- The Players rank will appear on the Tower Battle mode screen, but will show as unranked until Floor 5 has been cleared.
Ranking is based on the Floor level the player has cleared compared to other Players.
- If multiple people are on the same floor, they will share the same rank, but people on lower floors will still have their ranks offset by the number sharing.
- Example: if the top 2 people are on floor 100, they will both be rank 1, but the next highest will be rank 3.
- Each Floor clear grants a guaranteed piece of equipment, corresponding to a tier 1-7 trophy. The trophy reward corresponds to the difficulty.
- Each Floor clear grants 10 Soul Fragments.
|Floor||Difficulty||Equipment Tier Reward|