Leveling up occurs when a player earns enough EXP. Its occurrence will be indicated in the combat log as well as below the player's stat bars.
- All pieces of equipment will have their active stats increase based on Level Scaling.
- This does not trigger until the player is out of combat.
- An ability point is earned.
- An additional ability point can be earned via Training.
- The base proficiency cap increases by 1.
- Power increases by ⅓.
- The range on the level of the monsters that can be fought increases by 1.
- The cap on the power level of the monsters that can be fought increases by at least 1.
- Spell costs increase by base_cost/100
- Every 10 levels grants a mastery point.
- Every 50 levels allows for another mastery point to be gained via Training.
- Every 10 levels below level 100 grants a new Rank.
- Every 20 levels allows for another battle inventory slot to be gained via Training (up to 10 more slots).
- A new arena challenge is unlocked:
- At level 1
- Every 10 levels (up to level 150).
- Every 15 levels (up to level 180).
- At level 200
- At level 225
- At level 250
- At level 300
- At least 1 new challenge is unlocked in the Ring of Blood:
- At level 50
- Every 25 levels (up to level 100)
- Every 50 levels (up to level 250)
- At level 164 custom monsters may appear with Spirit Bars and therefore use Spirit Attacks
- At level 500 a player has maxed out and will receive no further EXP
EXP required for next level = (current_level + 5)^((1.8932743 + pi / 10.03318263060212)^(1 + current_level / 500))
|Character||Menu||Stats • Training • Settings|
|Abilities||Skills • Spells (Spell Damage) • Spirit Stance|
|Levels||Experience Points • Leveling Up • Ranks • Level and Rank Table|
|Info.||Action Speed • Overcharge • Proficiencies • Stamina|
|Bazaar||Monster Lab (Monster Stats • Bestiary) • Shrine • MoogleMail|
|Equipment||Fighting Styles • Prefixes • Suffixes • Interference • Burden • Level Scaling • Ranges • Procs • The Forge|
|Items||Loot Drop Rolls • Obsolete Items|
|Battles||Modes||Random Encounter • Arena • Ring of Blood • Grindfest • Item World|
|Info.||Bestiary • Damage Types • Damage (Physical Damage) • Enemy Procs • RiddleMaster|
|Misc.||Currency||Credits • Credit Transfer • Hath • Hath Perks|
|Strategy||Advice • Play Styles|
|System||Dawn of a New Day • Bugs • Technical Issues • FAQ • Hotkeys • Scripts & Tools|