- Players can only train one skill at a time.
- Training can be aborted, in which case the whole cost will be refunded.
- Once a training is complete it cannot be undone or refunded.
- Players can continue to take other actions including combat after initiating training.
- If a player leaves the training screen before training is completed they will have to revisit it after the training has finished in order to receive the bonus.
|Skill||Effect||Time||Levels||Initial Cost||Final Cost||Total Cost|
|Adept Learner||+1% EXP bonus.||1H||300||100||50,000||5,126,661|
|Assimilator||+10% proficiency gain rate.||24H||25||50,000||8,813,625||65,074,505|
|Ability Boost||+1 Ability Point.||2H||500a||100||999,999||109,521,466|
|Manifest Destiny||+1 Mastery Point.||24H||10b||1,000,000||10,000,000||55,000,000|
|Scavenger||+1% base loot drop chance.||4H||50||500||2,000,000||17,484,001|
|Luck of the Draw||+1% base rare equipment drop chance.||8H||25||2,000||4,000,000||18,371,541|
|Quartermaster||+5% base equipment drop chance.||12H||20||5,000||5,000,000||20,275,725|
|Archaeologist||+10% base artifact drop chance.||24H||10||25,000||7,999,999||19,268,647|
|Metabolism||Slows monster hunger drain by 5%?||24H||10||1,000,000||10,000,000||55,000,000|
|Inspiration||Slows monster morale drain by 5%?||24H||10||2,000,000||20,000,000||110,000,000|
|Scholar of War||+1 Battle Scroll slots.||0H||5b||30,000||70,000||250,000|
|Tincture||+1 Battle Infusion slots.||0H||5b||30,000||70,000||250,000|
|Pack Rat||+1 Battle Inventory slots.||0H||10c||10,000||100,000||540,000|
|Dissociation||+1 Persona slot.||24H||7d||1,000,000||7,000,000||28,000,000|
|Set Collector||+1 equipment set.||12H||4||12,500||50,000||125,000|
a - Cannot be trained beyond the player's level.
b - Cannot be trained beyond (the player's level / 50).
c - Cannot be trained beyond (the player's level / 20).
d - Cannot be trained beyond (the player's level / 70?).
The credit cost of any training can be calculated as:
Cost = round[(base_cost + level_cost * N) ^ (1 + exponent * N)]
- base_cost = The initial base cost of the training item
- level_cost = The cost to go up from level N to level N+1
- N = The current level trained
- exponent = The exponential value used to create a dynamic cost curve
|Skill||Base Cost||Level Cost||Exponent|
|Luck of the Draw||2,000||2,000||0.0168750623|
|Scholar of War||30,000||10,000||0|