- Image Limits
- Displays the current limit of the user to view images (typically 3,000-5,000). Also allows for this limit to be reset manually at the cost of GP (or Credits if no GP are available). This limit and regen rate (typically 3-5 per minute) vary based on server load.
- If the user opted out of dynamic Hentai@Home content delivery under Image Load Settings, all API requests will count as 5 hits instead of 1, even if the image already is cached or the request fails. (Only sending the request matters.)
- Force-reloading failing pictures counts as 5 hits. Downloading any original picture counts as 5*filesize hits, where filesize is the picture size in MB (up to 200 hits for a 40MB picture).
- Keep in mind this applies even if the query fails and can dramatically inflate the image limits (or lead to a temporary ban for excessive pageloads).
- The multi-page viewer queues several pictures in a row. While this is the intended behavior, this can lead to faster image limit drain if you are experiencing connection issues.
- Lists the various data and statistics for the user's torrent behaviour.
- Total GP Gained
- Displays a summary of all GP earned.
- Displays the position the user has reached on any toplist if the user is within the top 1,000.
- Moderation Power
- Displays the user's sources and total mod power.
- Shows a total of all hits/visits a user's galleries have collectively received.
- Note that this displays the last 28-31 days' stats depending on the number of days in the preceding month, NOT the days since the start of the current month.
Allows the adjustment of various visibility settings. These are stored locally in the "uconfig" cookie file, not on the server.
- For thumbnail/list modes for the front/favorite pages.
- The ability to exclude languages besides Japanese (requires the corresponding tags to be at 100 mod power or higher).
- The flagging of uploaders to prevent their galleries from being displayed by default and when searching.
- Image size settings (the "Auto" option in is 1280x).
- For the display of the Romanized or Japanese gallery name.
- For enabling/disabling of an H@H Image Proxy.
- For enabling/disabling of certain Hath Perks (if they have been purchased or a high enough Donation has been made for gallery-related ones).
- Enabling/disabling Tag Flagging and enabling/disabling the hiding of flagged galleries in Thumbnail Mode for each flag.
- Enabling/disabling advertisements.
- Enabling/disabling original images.
- Enabling/disabling the Multi-Page Viewer as default viewer. If the perk is available, a MPV link will be available from the galleries regardless of whether this option is enabled.
- Choices for the order in which gallery comments, favorites, and tags are sorted.
- Archive download options.
- For donation transactions; also displays the cumulative amount already donated.
- Adopt-A-Server is also managed from here.
- For the purchase of hath perks in exchange for Hath.
- A log of who has imbued Karma and the messages they have left.
|E-Hentai Galleries Navigation|
|Finding||Gallery Searching • Bounty System • Favorites • Making Requests|
|Directory||Anthologies • Artist Recommendations|
|Uploading||Making Galleries • Gallery Categories • Gallery Manager • Gallery Descriptions|
|Downloading||Archives • Hentai@Home • EHTracker • Gallery Readers|
|User Actions||Tagging||Fetish Listing • Know The Difference • Mechanics (Namespaces)|
|Other||Mod Power • Renaming • Expunging • Rating • Commenting • Reporting|
|Rewards||Gallery Points • Credits • Hath Perks • Toplists|
|Viewing||Lo-Fi • Multi-Page Viewer|
|System||FAQ • My Home • API • Technical Issues • Bans|