The Multi-Page Viewer (MPV) is an image viewing mechanism. The MPV displays the entire gallery on a single page.
To use the MPV, users must have at least 1 of the following:
- Preloads and caches up to 3 sequential images per gallery, saving multiple requests and GP.
- Like the normal viewer, the MPV has buttons to download the originally uploaded image (unless this is what is displayed), search galleries for other uses of the image, link to the image on the forums, and reload it if it fails.
- There is also a button to open images in the normal viewer.
- Supports the Gallery Hotkeys along with PgUp and PgDn.
- Can go fullscreen via the icon on the right or by hitting F11.
- Note that some browsers (e.g. Chrome) block the alphanumerical keys when fullscreen mode is triggered by hitting the icon. To use the WASD keybindings use F11 to go into fullscreen mode.
- While the MPV is intended for large screens, images will automatically scale down to fir the browser's screen.
- The thumbnail bar will scroll along with normal images, allowing it to be used for browsing the gallery more efficiently. Clicking a thumbnail in the left bar will obviously jump to that image. This bar can also be disabled.
- Alignment can be left, center, or center with scaling to fit regardless of image size.
|E-Hentai Galleries Navigation|
|Finding||Gallery Searching • Bounty System • Favorites • Making Requests|
|Directory||Anthologies • Artist Recommendations|
|Uploading||Making Galleries • Gallery Categories • Gallery Manager • Gallery Descriptions|
|Downloading||Doggie Bag • Hentai@Home • EHTracker • Gallery Readers|
|User Actions||Tagging||Fetish Listing • Know The Difference • Mechanics (Namespaces)|
|Other||Mod Power • Renaming • Expunging • Rating • Commenting • Reporting|
|Rewards||Gallery Points • Credits • Hath Perks • Toplists|
|Viewing||Lo-Fi • Multi-Page Viewer|
|System||FAQ • My Home • API • Technical Issues • Bans|