Note: If the "ACCEPT" button cannot be seen at the bottom of the page it means that the HentaiVerse window is too small. If the window size cannot be increased players must either scroll down (using the arrow keys) or zoom out (Ctrl + -) until it becomes visible.
The Equipment found here comes solely from players that sold them to the bazaar; it does not generate any equipment on its own. Some equipment will be deleted When quantities are too high by the system after 15 minutes (faster if it's obsolete or of below Average quality). The credit value of any piece of equipment is determined primarily by its tier (armor only), followed by its base PXP, followed by its prefixes/suffixes. The selling price of any piece of equipment is ~20% of its buying price.
Clicking on the padlock ( -> ) next to a piece of equipment prevents it from being sold or sent via MoogleMail as well as other restrictions that prevent changes to it.
- Note: Any currently slotted equipment cannot be sold even if it is unlocked. This applies across all equip sets on each persona.
Equipment marked in red is higher level than the player and must be soulfused before being used.
Any equipment purchased from the bazaar becomes untradeable and locked. Any Equipment that is untradeable and sold can be bought back only by its owner within 24 hours. The buyback cost is 5 times the normal buy cost or 10k credits, whichever is higher.
Items marked in green are of unlimited supply; all other goods available at the bazaar were sold to it by players and thus are finite (up to 9,999). Items may be purchased in any number as a player's credits and the stock amounts allow (up to 99,999 per transaction).
If any item shop bots have been set by other players then selling items to the shop will grant 50% of the profit between the sale value and the effective price. These profits will be shown in the player's credits log.
Players with the Coupon Clipper Hath Perk make purchases at a 10% discount.
All values are in credits:
|Item||Sale Value||Cost to Buy|
|Swiftness / Protection / Shadows||8||200|
|Voidseeker / Featherweight||10||1,000|
|Aether / Amnesia||50||5,000|
|Lock of Blue Hair||150||750|
|Bunny-Girl Costume, Hinamatsuri Doll, Broken Glasses, Bronze Coupon||200||1,000|
|(Any God-class), Platinum Coupon||1,000||5,000|
Item Shop Bots
Item shop bots can be set to automatically buy items from bazaar. The minimum buying prices do not necessarily reflect those of the bazaar. Items are bought blind as the maximum bids are kept hidden.
- Effective cost of item:
- When the player is the sole buyer, the effective price equals the minimum bid
- When the player has the sole highest bid, the effective price equals the second highest bid plus one credits
- When multiple players have the highest bid, the winner is randomly chosen and the effective price equals the highest bid
- If the item was sold by the same player, their bid will be ignored.
- The bot cannot buy any items of unlimited stock, special items, figurines, tickets, or Obsolete Items.
- The bot won't buy items already in the Bazaar when the order is set up.
- Quantities are capped at 65,535 per item.
- The bot order expires when:
- The player runs out of credits needed to make a purchase
- The specified amount of items has been bought
Awards various daily prizes at the cost of betting GP.