(Redirected from watched)Jump to navigationJump to search
- The order in which tags are listed depends on the (absolute) weight followed by alphabetically (by namespace then tag name).
- Each individual tag can be assigned a color, a "Watched" or "Hidden" flag, and a weight.
- Weights can be assigned to each tag to set its "importance".
- Can be between 99 to -99. Default is 10.
- Filters are always off for toplists and favorites.
- Hard filtering is enabled by toggling the "Hidden" checkbox next to a tag. Galleries with these tags are filtered regardless of the presence of other tags.
- Soft filtering is enabled by setting a negative weight to a tag. If the sum of weights of tags that appear in the gallery is less than the Tag Filtering Threshold that can be set under My Settings (defaults to 0, may be set between -9999 and 0 (inclusive)), the gallery is filtered.
- Filtered tags will not show up on the front page, search results, the popular page, or on the watched page.
- Filters can be temporarily disabled via an advanced searching option. This disables both hard and soft filters.
- Galleries may be filtered from the watched page based on the presence of other tags.
- Galleries will only show up in the watched page when the sum of all tag weights that appear in the gallery is equal to or greater than the Tag Watched Threshold that can be set under My Settings (defaults to 0, may be set between 0 and 9999 (inclusive)).
- All users have 1 set. Gold Star users may have up to 10 sets.
- Sets can be renamed freely and tags moved between them.
- Up to 100 tags can be assigned to a set.
- The dropdown list will display all tags beginning with a given set of letters. This can cause blocked, slaved, or un-namespaced tags to be listed. Please refer to the Alphabetical Listing or Fetish Listing for a directory of all official content/fetish tags.
- Adding a tag in a tag set that already exists in another tag set, will remove the tag from the older. The new tag weight and settings will be applied, regardless of what was set on the older.
- If no settings on the duplicate tag in the new tag set are made, the default ones will be used; this includes removing Watched/Hidden if set on the older tag.
- Using the Action: dropdown allows a tag to be moved between already created tag sets without its settings being overwritten.
The link at the top of gallery pages leads to a search utilizing all My Tags marked as "Watched". This search can be further enhanced using Advanced Search Options but no file searches are permitted.
|E-Hentai Galleries Navigation|
|Finding||Gallery Searching • Bounty System • Favorites • Making Requests|
|Directory||Anthologies • Artist Recommendations|
|Uploading||Making Galleries • Gallery Categories • Gallery Manager • Gallery Descriptions|
|Downloading||Archives • Hentai@Home • EHTracker • Gallery Readers|
|User Actions||Tagging||Fetish Listing • Know The Difference • Mechanics (Namespaces, Tag Creation) • My Tags • New Tags|
|Other||Commenting • Expunging • Mod Power • Rating • Renaming • Reporting|
|Rewards||Credits • Gallery Points • Hath Perks • Toplists|
|Viewing||Lo-Fi • Multi-Page Viewer|
|System||API • Bans • FAQ • My Home • Technical Issues|