How to Use
In a gallery click on the "Archive Download" link on the top right of the page. A browser window will pop-up with the user's current GP total (or credits if not enough GP are available), the size of the gallery, and the cost of the gallery. Upon fee deduction the window automatically refreshes providing a download prompt where the download is available. The use of download managers is permitted to some extent (see Limits).
- The base amount is relative to the total filesize after being compressed at roughly 20 GP per MB. This is the same for resampled archives whose images resized to 1280x.
- Resampling estimates are calculated on-the-fly and may be vastly off for galleries that don't match the algorithm. In such situations, the actual size of the resampled download will be much smaller.
- If the user has made 100+ downloads in the last week the costs will increase based on the number of recent downloads.
- Donators and H@H clients receive a 50% discount.
- Recreated archives (those that have not been downloaded by anyone in 31+ days and therefore require repacking by the server) have an x2 multiplier on their cost. This stacks with the above cost increase.
- Donators and users with Butterfly awards receive a weekly quota of free archives.
- H@H clients earn 1 GB/day + 10 MB/day per adjusted average hit.
- Users who Adopt-A-Server receive similar rewards.
- Does not apply to recreated archives.
There is an option to re-download an archive for up to 1 week from when the fee was deducted (up to a reasonable limit). Galleries can be re-downloaded by returning to their respective pages and clicking the download link again.
Zip files will use the title of the gallery based on the user's settings (English or Japanese).
The filenames for the archived files are subject to the following automatic adjustments:
- If any duplicate filenames are present a prefix will be added in order to differentiate those images from each other.
- As of 2013 the numerical order of the files will be added. (e.g. something001.jpg -> 01_something001.jpg, 00.jpg -> 01_00.jpg, etc.)
- This does not occur if the filename already begins with a 2-4 digit number (with leading zeroes) followed by an underscore.
- Archive links will expire on their own after a week.
- Up to two /24 IP ranges per archive link are allowed to prevent link sharing. Anything over this will require the user to wait for the link to expire.
- Up to 4 simultaneous streams may be used while downloading.
|E-Hentai Galleries Navigation|
|Finding||Gallery Searching • Bounty System • Favorites • Making Requests|
|Directory||Anthologies • Artist Recommendations|
|Uploading||Making Galleries • Gallery Categories • Gallery Manager • Gallery Descriptions|
|Downloading||Archives • Hentai@Home • EHTracker • Gallery Readers|
|User Actions||Tagging||Fetish Listing • Know The Difference • Mechanics (Namespaces)|
|Other||Mod Power • Renaming • Expunging • Rating • Commenting • Reporting|
|Rewards||Gallery Points • Credits • Hath Perks • Toplists|
|Viewing||Lo-Fi • Multi-Page Viewer|
|System||FAQ • My Home • API • Technical Issues • Bans|