- Image Limits
- Displays the current limit of the user to view images (typically 3,000-5,000). Also allows for this limit to be reset manually at the cost of GP (or Credits if no GP are available). This limit and regen rate (typically 3-5 per minute) vary based on server load.
- The limit is tracked by IP address by default; this can be changed to account-only tracking via a Bronze Star or higher.
- Force-reloading a failing image counts as 5 hits. Downloading an original image counts as (5 * filesize_in_MB) hits.
- If the user opted out of Hentai@Home content delivery (under Image Load Settings) all API requests will count as 5 hits instead of 1, even if the image already is cached or the request fails.
- Lists the various data and statistics for the user's torrent behavior.
- Total GP Gained
- Displays a summary of all GP earned.
- Displays the position the user has reached on any toplist if the user is within the top 1,000.
- Moderation Power
- Displays the user's sources and total mod power.
- Shows a total of all hits/visits a user's galleries have collectively received.
- Note that this displays the last 28-31 days' stats depending on the number of days in the preceding month, NOT the days since the start of the current month.
Allows the adjustment of various visibility settings.
- Image load settings (the "Default port" option restricts image loads to H@H clients using port 443).
- Image scaling settings (the "Auto" option is generally 1280x).
- Displaying the Romanized or Japanese gallery name.
- Archive download behavior.
- Selecting the default viewing mode and categories for the front/search pages.
- Renaming Favorite categories.
- Ratings colorization.
- Adjusting My Tags thresholds.
- Excluding languages besides Japanese (requires the corresponding tags to be at 100 mod power or higher).
- Excluding uploaders to prevent their galleries from being displayed.
- Choices for the order in which gallery comments, favorites, and tags are sorted.
- Adjusting thumbnail scaling for Thumbnail and Extended viewing modes.
- Enabling/disabling of certain Hath Perks.
- Enabling/disabling of an H@H Image Proxy.
- Enabling/disabling original images.
- Multi-Page Viewer options.
- For filtering or highlighting galleries containing sets of tags.
- For donation transactions; also displays the cumulative amount already donated.
- Adopt-A-Server is also managed from here.
- For the purchase of hath perks in exchange for Hath.
- A log of who has imbued karma and the messages they have left.
|E-Hentai Galleries Navigation|
|Finding||Gallery Searching • Bounty System • Favorites • Making Requests|
|Directory||Anthologies • Artist Recommendations|
|Uploading||Making Galleries • Gallery Categories • Gallery Manager • Gallery Descriptions|
|Downloading||Archives • Hentai@Home • EHTracker • Gallery Readers|
|User Actions||Tagging||Fetish Listing • Know The Difference • Mechanics (Namespaces) • My Tags|
|Other||Commenting • Expunging • Mod Power • Rating • Renaming • Reporting|
|Rewards||Credits • Gallery Points • Hath Perks • Toplists|
|Viewing||Lo-Fi • Multi-Page Viewer|
|System||API • Bans • FAQ • My Home • Technical Issues|