Donations allow users to support E-Hentai financially. The method for doing so is limited to mainstream cyptocurrencies.
- Convert funds to BitCoins (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- Visit the Donation page.
- Send the desired amount of coins to the wallet on the page (unique to each user; note that this is a deposit-only wallet and cannot be used for any other purposes). BTC and BCH have different wallets. The E-Hentai wallet uses a bech32 address by default.
- Enter an amount in USD to donate (can also be used to Adopt-A-Server).
- Coins in a user's E-Hentai wallet will be converted to USD at the time they are applied to a donation using the exchange rate shown on the Donation page. E-Hentai uses whichever is highest of the 7-day and 24-hour weighted averages provided by bitcoincharts.com plus a 10% bonus to cover for transaction fees and random volatility. It is recommended for those who have just purchased coins to complete the transfer ASAP.
- Users DO NOT need to send any PMs after the transaction has been confirmed; donations are credited automatically.
- The most recommended sites to use are Bitstamp or Circle.
- To buy from other individuals use LocalBitcoins.
- Check if your local area has a BitCoin ATM.
- For more alternatives see here.
- Donations are cumulative; e.g. if a user donates $20 then an additional $30 later on their account will reach the $50 donation level.
- Adopt-A-Server slots do NOT count towards a user's donation level.
- 10,000 credits per every dollar donated.
Stars are gained by reaching certain donation amounts. These rewards are permanent and cannot be deactivated. Possessing any applicable hath perks prior to receiving a star will result in a hath refund.
- Daily rewards are received by triggering a Dawn of a New Day.
- Weekly free archive amounts are filesize-based and do not apply to recreated archives.
- The Mod Power bonus is part of the capped portion.
|Donation Level||Total Donation||Mod Power Bonus||Daily Bonus||Weekly Free Archives||HentaiVerse||Other Benefits|
|Credits & GP||Hath||EXP Bonus||Mastery Points|
Users willing to spend money to support the site but who are unable to utilize Bitcoins may also consider Renting A Seedbox.
Trading for Bitcoins
Users may exchange E-Hentai currencies or HentaiVerse assets for Bitcoins as long as they are sent directly to an E-Hentai wallet address. Any other trading for Bitcoins is not permitted. Users may locate their E-Hentai wallet address via their Donation page. Prices and potential trading partners may be found via the WTB and WTS subforums.
Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, zCash, and Monero may be used for donations. They are valued based on their average listing on CoinMarketCap at the time of the transaction plus 10%. For further instructions on these please PM Tenboro.
The direct use of PayPal is effectively impossible.
- PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy states that "You may not use the PayPal service for activities that: (2) relate to transactions involving (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services."
- Accepting payments for "providing file sharing services" explicitly requires pre-approval from PayPal.
- "Digital Goods – PayPal prohibits all account holders from buying or selling sexually oriented digital goods, including downloadable pictures or videos, subscriptions to websites, or other content delivered through a digital medium."
- "If you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 USD per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing Balance in the offending Account, or any other Account you control."
Users who wish to use PayPal or other third-party services to acquire Bitcoins may do so via various exchanges.