Content Tag Types
Activity, Animal, Attribute, Change, Costume, Creature, Technical, Tool
- In any cases of total gender ambiguity (no visual or contextual cues) all tagging defaults to hetero-normative. Solo participants default to female.
- All creators are to be tagged as they are credited (tag slaving aside). Colophons overrule covers.
- furry and alien are not mutually exclusive.
- Creatures from pokemon are judged between animal, monster, and furry based on their level of anthropomorphization and animal attributes.
- a:anonymous is strictly for works credited as such. For any works where no creator can be verified it is best to leave them untagged.
- Clones disqualify sole tags and can qualify for selfcest.
- Parodies are generally not permitted to encompass multiple franchises at once (e.g. capcom vs. snk, disney, marvel comics, super smash brothers, type-moon, etc.). Tag each applicable franchise instead.
- Virtual Youtubers (e.g. kizuna ai, zone-tan, etc.) and other characters such as e-celebrities, memes, and online avatars do not have corresponding parody tags unless they are under a formal commercial franchise (e.g. neurotically yours, os-tan, vocaloid).
- Most tags may apply to Non-H and non-pornographic Western or 3D works as long as they follow the presence rule.
- Non-pornographic content that is not directly relevant to an otherwise pornographic gallery does not receive any tags.
- Any series of media that has information may use such information only for the following content/fetish tags:
- Familiar relations (incest)
- Romantic relations (e.g. cheating)
- Gender (e.g. gender bender)
- Clarification on ambiguous character design (e.g. fox girl vs. wolf girl)
- Non-ambiguous cases strictly use visual cues (e.g. A character with the body of a loli does not disqualify the lolicon tag simply because the series deems them to be an adult)
The presence rule is the cornerstone of tagging on E-Hentai. The paradigm being that anything tagged on a gallery is easily found and is of a satisfactory amount.
- The generic 25% rule is a baseline used for the most common gallery (a ~20 page doujinshi). It does not scale up past that point nor is it ironclad. Sequential images generally lower the burden to meet minimum presence.
- 20+ sequential pictures are generally acceptable for even the largest-sized galleries.
- The more fragmented non-sequential images are the less they count.
- Non-content images do not count toward a gallery's image count for presence purposes.
- Examples: colophons, blank pages, credits, adverts, and artist notes. These may only count if they include illustration(s). Backgrounds and menus for CG galleries also do not count. Novel pages do not count unless they are essentially the only content within a gallery.
- A 4-or-less image gallery can have nearly anything within it be tagged (although this is ill advised for [Ongoing] galleries since their validity may change once more images are added).
- For anthologies or (Various) works 4+ sequential images suffices for credited artists.
- For all (but one) of the Change tags only the images involving the change itself are counted. For gender bender the duration of the individual being a different gender also qualifies (assuming sufficient presence).
- Whilst the incest tag is 1-image only the accompanying family tags (e.g. mother) are not and thus do not necessarily qualify if the actual activities involving them is too low in presence.
- Language tags are granted some leniency due to their metadata flagging.
1-Image Only Tags
- Anywhere: abortion, bestiality, eye penetration, guro, incest, lolicon, scat, shotacon, snuff, toddlercon, vomit
- Stories / Sequences Only: birth, burping, penis birth, smegma
- anthology, artbook, full censorship, full color, females only, males only, mosaic censorship, multi-work series, non-nude, sample, sole dickgirl, sole female, sole male, story arc, tankoubon, themeless, uncensored.
- 1 conflicting image is enough to nullify most of these tags. Omake/covers/credits/colophons can be ignored.