From EHWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- When providing expunge reasons, please keep them clear and short. Anything beyond 255 characters will automatically be truncated.
- Priority 4 uploads are strictly first-come first-serve.
- It is an optional courtesy to inform an uploader via PM if they have made a mistake that can be easily corrected (e.g. dupe files, missing cover, out of order) and allow them time to fix the gallery themselves.
- Only 1 credit page per translation group is needed per gallery (or however many images the group(s) typically include). Repeating credit pages for individual chapters (e.g. handled by different assorted team members) are considered Extraneous content.
- Redraws and rewrites are not protected under [Ongoing] status and can be expunged for having too few images.
- Variant sets qualify as loose images unless sold as a set or contain a story. Excessive inclusion of numerous variant sets may be considered a compilation.
- For galleries whose updates solely removed valid content please submit a reversion. If valid content was simultaneously added during such updates the gallery may be subject to replacement expunging by another uploader.
- Intentionally withholding images in order to create or bump an "ongoing" gallery is not permitted.
- Mixing digital and scanned images for a single work is not permitted except in unusual circumstances. Translators are exempt from this but are encouraged to use a consistent source of "raw" images.
- If a gallery fulfills the criteria for multiple expunge categories simultaneously (e.g. a re-uploaded DNP), a single petition must be filed with the first applicable reason based on this order:
Priority Expunge Type 1 Forbidden Content 2 Already Uploaded 3 Replaced 4 Defaced
- When searching with a UserID the listing will go back up to 90 days.
- Pending expunge and appeal petitions will expire after 7 days of inactivity.