From EHWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Series are divided based on various factors, including, but not limited to:
- Connectivity (many series have direct sequels or extended universes (e.g. Star Wars, Street Fighter. Pokemon is effectively one very long story in its anime whilst Digimon is not after its second season).
- Popularity (a lack of which means that segregating may be a waste of effort (e.g. Beyblade, Saint Seiya).
- Trackability (it is difficult to track when characters are introduced in a very long-running series e.g. Batman, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros.)
- Major character changes (e.g. timeskips, particularly if a new generation of characters come into existence (e.g. Boruto, Dragon Ball Z).
- Number of characters
- Any subseries without a tag may still be freely used in the gallery's title / renaming (not mandatory).
S = Segregated; all subseries have their own tags unless otherwise noted U = United; all subseries fall under the master tag unless otherwise noted