- When providing expunge reasons, please keep them clear and short. Anything beyond 255 characters will automatically be truncated. You may edit the reason as long as the gallery is not yet expunged.
- Priority 4 uploads are strictly first-come first-serve.
- It is an optional courtesy to inform an uploader via PM if they have made a mistake that can be easily corrected (e.g. dupe files, missing cover, out of order) and allow them time to fix the gallery themselves.
- Only 1 credit page per translation group is needed per gallery (or however many images the group(s) typically include). Repeating credit pages for individual chapters (e.g. handled by different assorted team members) are considered Extraneous content.
- Redraws and rewrites are not protected under [Ongoing] status and can be expunged for having too few images.
- Variant sets qualify as loose images unless sold as a set or contain a story. Excessive inclusion of numerous variant sets may be considered a compilation.
- For galleries whose updates solely removed valid content please request a reversion. If valid content was simultaneously added during such updates the gallery may be subject to replacement expunging by another uploader.
- Segregating creator-specific imagesets into separate galleries based on their source (e.g. Pixiv, Patreon, Twitter, etc.) or date is not permissible. Uploaders may only have one creator-specific imageset per creator in this regard. Other segregations (e.g. pornographic vs. non-pornographic) are still permitted.
- Intentionally withholding images in order to create or bump an "ongoing" gallery is not permitted.
- Mixing digital and scanned images for a single work is not permitted except in unusual circumstances. Translators are exempt from this but are encouraged to use a consistent source of "raw" images.
- An [Ongoing] work is instead considered [Abandoned] / [捨てられた] if 1 year has gone by with no indication from the creator as to its status and the work is still incomplete.
- Sketches/unfinished pages of abandoned works would thereafter count as Core content (not Extraneous).
- When searching with a UserID the listing will go back up to 90 days.